Snowbird & Vacant Home Management
Empty properties present a unique set of challenges.
To ensure the property safely sits the period of time you are out, and is ready for your return at any time, we offer:
- Weekly to monthly inspections and storm checks
- Monitor thermostats and run faucets/flush toilets
- Winterize/Dewinterize pipes and inspect doors and windows
- Lawn mowing, snow removal, landscaping, watering and removing newspapers/flyers
Vigilance while You’re Away
Our agents are very experienced in residential property management. They will work hard to communicate updates on inspections and everything you need to keep at ease while you’re away.
Check out our affordable services:
|Pricing||Weekdays- 9am-5pm:||Nights or Weekends:|
|Bi-weekly:||$99 per month||$114 per month|
|Weekly:||$149 per month||$174 per month|
Easy to do Business With
All work is billed a la cart or on a monthly basis. We never hold you to a contract. Fees can be paid by check, credit/debit card or from your bank account. Credit Card payments carry a 3% convenience fee added to the total amount. A nominal 3% fee will be collected for scheduling/coordinating repairs and services. Cost of services performed by vendors/contractors are separate from service pricing.
Inspections will be conducted Monday-Friday during normal business hours. However, Clients choosing Weekly Service visits receive one evening or weekend inspection per month.
22 Point Checklist
- Safety (signs of forced entry)
- Windows (frames, locks, screens)
- Doors (frames, locks, handles)
- Curb Appeal (paper/flyer removal)
- Check downspouts
- Perimeter Walk (gates, fences, sheds)
- Garbage Service (take in/out trash and recycling bins)
- Smoke/CO Alarms (test, compliance)
- Thermostat Check (interior temp/exterior temp)
- AC & Furnace
- Faucets (sinks, tubs, showers, exterior)
- Toilets (flush/run)
- Refrigerator/Freezers (function, seals, leaks)
- Dishwasher (run on rinse cycle)
- Garbage Disposal
- Pests (interior cupboards/closets, exterior)
- Garage (operation, door, motor, openers)
- Interior (walls, ceilings, floors)
- Plants (water*, rotate*)
- Electrical (lights, switches, set up rotation*)
- Vendor Evaluation (cleaners, landscapers, snow removal, pool)*
- Storm Damage Checks:
$10-$25/inspection based on
location/scope of visit.
- Winterization and de-winterization
- Lawn mowing
- Snow removal
What Our Customers Are Saying
"I have been thoroughly impressed with your property management service and will most certainly recommend you to others in the Twin Cities. You've made the rental of our home quite easy and we appreciate it."
"Thank you so much for all of your help over the past few years. Jeff and I have lived in a lot of rentals, but you were the best landlord! Thanks again for everything!"
"I've been using Tradewind Properties for about five years. I used them for renting out properties I own, and for buying properties and for selling properties too. My experience with them has always been great."
"I was new to leasing out my house. They were very helpful to me and answered my questions throughout the process. Also very accommodating to my specific situation."
"We hired Tradewind Properties 3 years ago and we live in California now. For those 3 years, we have only been without a renter for 15 days."
"I want to express how pleased I am that I ran across your company on Craigslist when looking for a rental home in a new city. Everyone has been so pleasant and has responded immediately to all of my questions and concerns. They all went above and beyond to make sure things were all in line for me to move in and it has really been stress free, which has not been my experience with past moves...so I really appreciate everyone I've worked with at your company and all of their hard work. I look forward to renting with you for as long as I'm in Minnesota. Thank You."
"Great to work with!! My boyfriend and I were first time home buyers and purchased a house through Tradewind Properties. They were very professional and we enjoyed working with them. They were responsive to our questions, timely in giving us searches to review, and helped us make our own decisions without any pressure. I was personally impressed when we were looking at a house and Jessica noticed a fan was on to drown out the traffic noise which the seller turned on for the showing. Things like that we wouldn't have thought about without their help, especially being first time home buyers! So we would and have recommended them to others looking to buy a home. Thanks Jessica and Brandon!"