There’s a chill in the air, holiday decorations are up in stores, and you are thinking about what resolution to make this year. Anything from losing weight, a better work-life balance, or saving more money for retirement. With the income from your property, you already are investing in your retirement future. However, do you feel like these investments are taking over your life and leaving you with little to no time for relaxation with family and friends?
It’s easy to think the best person to care for your rental properties is yourself. But the truth is, while owning income-based property can be tremendously rewarding, it’s also stressful and incredibly time-consuming. It seems like those maintenance phone calls always happen at 2:00 a.m. and they are starting to wear on you–especially if you have multiple rental properties.
For many income property owners, the thought of giving up control of their properties can be difficult. However, Tradewind Properties Rental Property Management Services could give you the balance you desire.
Tradewind Properties makes life easier by helping rental property owners to achieve their goals. Working with our professional property managers means less stress and more life balance. Here are several practical services that Tradewind Properties offers to deal with common rental owner property stresses.
Reducing rental turnover
Tradewind Properties can help to reduce tenant turnover by providing these services.
- 24/7 maintenance coordination
- Routine maintenance inspections
- Supervising all tenant relations
- Comprehensive rental screening
- Owner’s assurance program
- Free lease renewals
Helping to fill vacancies
Tradewind Properties can help fill vacancies fast by providing these services.
- Property evaluation & market analysis
- Aggressive marketing, MLS listing, and rental showing
- Move-in inspection reports with photos
- Final move-out inspection
Keeping compliance with the law
Tradewind Properties stays up-to-date on local, state, and federal law and ensures your rental properties are compliant by providing these services.
- Negotiation & execution of lease
- Preparation of CRP and MISC-1099
- Tenant applications and rental agreements applications
- Collection of 1st month’s rent and deposit(s)
- Collection and disbursements of monthly rents
- Enforcing rental and lease agreements
Tradewind Properties would like to help you reach your work-life balance resolution in 2020 and beyond. Learn more about our comprehensive rental management plan including all the services listed above.